The Cavendish, Eastcote, Middlesex
The Cavendish in Eastcote (between Harrow and Ruislip) was originally built as a private sports pavilion in 1912. It is a wonderful example of the "Metroland" style of building that can be found along the route of the Metropolitan line as it makes its way through north-west Middlesex and out into Hertfordshire.
The Cavendish is a beautiful mock Tudor building with a variety of elegantly decorated rooms. It is licensed for marriage ceremonies and has a lovely first floor room for the wedding breakfast. It has a large grass area at the front, a rose garden at the rear and ample parking. It has some great locations for wedding photography.